Noun(1) an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another(2) a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event(3) the action of changing something(4) the result of alteration or modification(5) the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due(6) a thing that is different(7) a different or fresh set of clothes(8) coins of small denomination regarded collectively(9) money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency(10) a difference that is usually pleasant
Verb(1) cause to change; make different; cause a transformation(2) undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature(3) become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence(4) lay aside, abandon, or leave for another(5) change clothes; put on different clothes(6) exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category(7) give to, and receive from, one another(8) change from one vehicle or transportation line to another(9) become deeper in tone(10) remove or replace the coverings of
(1) Each person taking part will have to bring old running shoes, a swimsuit, a towel and a change of clothes.(2) Leo then ordered a large popcorn and searched through his pocket for change .(3) These ponds often dry out, killing the tadpoles, before they can change into toadlets and leave the pond.(4) Then suddenly a change of habits started working, and kept working, and there I have it.(5) ├ö├ç├┐I don't think I've got change for a fiver,├ö├ç├û I said as I searched in my bag.(6) So instead of there being such a clean break of content, it's more a change of style.(7) couscous makes an interesting change from rice(8) I work all day, so cannot pick up the email to notify me of the change of venue.(9) a change of venue(10) Half a million pounds is serious money but you might not have much change left if you bought a house in the country.(11) Now, I am a man of the world, and I know where to change on a train journey from Guildford to Bracknell.(12) Is it fair to require a person to change his or her job or be made redundant without compensation?(13) Even if the same party regains power, the change in leadership can make all the difference.(14) They also pocketed a pile of change which had been saved to buy the children's sweets.(15) Due to the new regulations that allow a change of tyres only in the case of an obvious defect, this kind of mistake can ruin an entire race.(16) The chances of finding the Thai Millennium coins in your change are very small.
(1) to change :: مٽي ڇڏڻ
(2) climate change :: آبهوا جي تبديلي
(3) no change :: ڪو به تبديلي
(4) the change :: تبديلي
(5) change into :: ۾ تبديل
(6) change management :: تبديلي جو بندوبست
(7) change to :: کي تبديلي
(8) for a change :: هڪ تبديلي لاء
(9) change color :: تبديلي جو رنگ
(10) change order :: امان جي تبديلي
1. alteration ::
2. exchange ::
4. modification ::
5. variety ::
6. alter ::
7. exchange ::
8. vary ::
9. deepen ::
10. transfer ::
11. commute ::
12. modify ::
13. shift ::
1. fix ::
2. freeze ::
3. set ::
change, changeable, changed, changeless, changes, changing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
JOY: While a robot can always
CHANGE their programming,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
"Well, 15 seconds more,
will not CHANGE our lives.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I believe that you're capable
of great CHANGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Spare some CHANGE?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
How much CHANGE you want, little lady?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
English to Sindhi Dictionary: change
Meaning and definitions of change, translation in Sindhi
language for change with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of change in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'change'
What change means in Sindhi, change meaning
in Sindhi, change
definition, examples and pronunciation
of change in Sindhi language.