Noun(1) the feelings expressed on a person's face(2) expression without words(3) the communication (in speech or writing(4) a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations(5) the style of expressing yourself(6) a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement(7) (genetics(8) a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit(9) the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing
(1) an expression of faith(2) artistic expression(3) Ask any musician and they will tell you that music is about expression and conveying emotion.(4) a sad expression(5) the expression of opinions was frowned upon(6) The girl's expression turned from grief to anger yet again.(7) The bipartisan contempt for the needs of the working class also found expression in the reaction to the mayor's latest housing proposals.(8) Is it enough to consider the artifact as evidence of the problem solved, as an expression of the idea revealed?(9) essential oils obtained by distillation or expression(10) Walter sat and watched Richard's pensive face as he read, which eventually led to an expression of horror and fury.(11) As gene frequencies change, natural selection acts on the outcome, the expression of those genes.(12) the promotion is an expression of confidence(13) The shift found expression in the political culture of the New Deal.(14) they found expression through dance(15) their instruments have a rich variety of expression(16) Recent data has shown that women can have full phenotypic expression of HH, including cirrhosis.
(1) facial expression :: چهري جا تاثرات
(2) freedom of expression :: اظهار جي آزادي
(3) self-expression :: خود اظهار
(4) regular expression :: باقاعده اظهار
(5) gene expression :: لکتون gene اظهار
(6) idiomatic expression :: ڪنڌ ڪپڻ
(7) oral expression :: زباني اظهار
(8) algebraic expression :: algebraic اظهار
(9) smiling expression :: خندان اظهار
1. utterance ::
2. indication ::
3. look ::
4. idiom ::
5. emotion ::
7. construction ::
8. saying ::
9. formula ::
10. verbalism ::
11. aspect ::
12. reflection ::
13. formulation ::
expression, expressionist, expressionists, expressionless, expressions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I wanted to see the EXPRESSION
on your face
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Where did the EXPRESSION
"got your ass handed to you" come from?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
I merely offer you a facial EXPRESSION
that suggests you've gone insane.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I thought it was an EXPRESSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
What exactly does that EXPRESSION mean,
"friends with benefits"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Sindhi Dictionary: expression
Meaning and definitions of expression, translation in Sindhi
language for expression with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of expression in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'expression'
What expression means in Sindhi, expression meaning
in Sindhi, expression
definition, examples and pronunciation
of expression in Sindhi language.