(1) An understanding of the process is as important as, if not more important than, the finished work.(2) One construction company worker said the finished surface had to be dug up because of damage to pipes.(3) When Manet saw the finished work, he was furious, and swore that Degas had distorted the features of his dear wife.(4) The energy that was present during the art lesson was evident in the variety and flair of the finished work.(5) The finished surface met all of Marlboro's requirements with no visible fibers.(6) Although these farms benefited from higher receipts for store and finished livestock they also had higher costs for livestock purchases.(7) These form an uninterrupted surface for the finished floor and preclude the use of lintels.(8) I finally realized that my marriage was finished .(9) Critics of feeding cattle in North Dakota often point to North Dakota's distance from packing plants to the south, saying that it's too costly to transport finished cattle from the state to processing facilities typically located farther south.(10) She's obviously much more interested in the process than in the finished work.(11) The result has a direct effect on the finished product, which is read by the public.(12) But some say privately that regardless of his case's outcome, he's finished in politics.(13) I also lost so much fiber to the lint filter that the finished fabric now feels thin.(14) A second group stands admiring a finished work depicting red peony flowers.(15) The subgrade has to meet the appropriate standards before the finished surface can be installed.(16) He should be finished in about twenty minutes.
(1) finish :: ختم ڪر
(2) it is finished :: ان کي پورو ڪيو آهي
(3) finished goods :: راس مال
(4) almost finished :: لڳ ڀڳ ختم ٿي
(5) finished product :: پوري پيداوار
(6) finished good :: خير ختم
(7) not finished :: پورو نه
(8) already finished :: اڳ ۾ ئي ختم ٿي
(9) finished products :: پوري مصنوعات
(10) be finished :: پوري ٿيڻ
(11) not yet finished :: اڃان تائين ختم ٿي نه
2. accomplished ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mum, I've just FINISHED. I'm on my way.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
You've FINISHED your shopping
at the local market or agora.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
I like to talk when I'm FINISHED.
Otherwise, we might as well be dogs.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
until you've given him a boy or two,
and he's FINISHED using them.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
When you're FINISHED with
your tantrum, I'd be glad to.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Sindhi Dictionary: finished
Meaning and definitions of finished, translation in Sindhi
language for finished with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of finished in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'finished'
What finished means in Sindhi, finished meaning
in Sindhi, finished
definition, examples and pronunciation
of finished in Sindhi language.