Noun(1) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
(1) It has many of the trappings of a five-star hotel , but the service can be a bit patchy.(2) hotel work(3) He instead spent a couple of nights in a Frankfurt hotel room when nobody showed up to greet him at the other end.(4) One of my corporate sponsors had kindly donated a night's free accommodation in a proper hotel .(5) We'll spend the night in a hotel there and board the ship for Australia the next day.(6) a five-star hotel(7) The hour-and-a-half long film is set in the claustrophobic confines of a dingy hotel room.(8) It all ended up with five friends sleeping on the floor of his hotel room.(9) a hotel room(10) Service throughout the hotel is bright and efficient without being spectacular.(11) In the lobby they have brochures that indicate what services the hotel can provide.(12) The hotel staff would tell tourists how great it was and the tourists would want to go.(13) The first play is the monologue of a travelling salesman, talking to a girl in his hotel room.(14) to stay at a hotel(15) The costs had therefore included the bill for travel, as well as hotel accommodation.(16) They spent the night in hotels without a change of clothes because their bags remained on the plane.
(1) hotel room :: هوٽل جو ڪمرو
(2) stay in a hotel :: هڪ هوٽل ۾ رهڻ
(3) hotel reservation :: هوٽل روپين
(4) at a hotel :: هڪ هوٽل تي
(5) hotel guest :: هوٽل ۾ مهمان
(6) hotel chain :: هوٽل سند
(7) hotel clerk :: هوٽل حيرت
(8) luxury hotel :: عيش هوٽل
(9) hotel management :: هوٽل جو بندوبست
(10) hotel lobby :: هوٽل لأبي
1. inn ::
2. motel ::
3. boarding house ::
5. bed and breakfast ::
بسترو ۽ ناشتو
7. hostel ::
8. lodge ::
10. lodging ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, I'll go to a HOTEL. Text me
in the morning if you're still alive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
I can get us a room
at my HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
Thank you for driving me
back to my HOTEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Fancy HOTEL room.
The big bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
He can't find a HOTEL
he likes that allows dogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: hotel
Meaning and definitions of hotel, translation in Sindhi
language for hotel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hotel in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hotel'
What hotel means in Sindhi, hotel meaning
in Sindhi, hotel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hotel in Sindhi language.