Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an understanding of something that is not correct(3) part of a statement that is not correct
Verb(1) identify incorrectly(2) to make a mistake or be incorrect
(1) We don't mistake it as a sign from God of an impending calamity.(2) I just wanted to emphasize: don't mistake your cat for a dog.(3) she made the mistake of thinking they were important(4) The danger in Iraq is repeating the biggest mistake - yielding to gradualism.(5) If I had to go inside, people would easily mistake me for Nick.(6) Avoid the common mistake of falling through the poles.(7) He warned that they should not make the mistake of believing that they could shelve their responsibility.(8) Historians sometimes make the mistake of thinking that early modern religious dissent argues secularization.(9) As soon as he said this he realized his grave mistake and quickly looked away.(10) She makes the mistake of assuming that Americans can not stop eating when served a large portion.(11) Well, often wildlife observers mistake what they are seeing.(12) But to read for the lost arc is to mistake what this book is up to.(13) She made the mistake of looking back at him, urging her to stay.(14) coming here was a mistake(15) As I said above, people often mistake me for a 16 year old, even though I'm 25.(16) We can't make the mistake of assuming that everything is within our grasp.
(1) by mistake :: غلطي سان
(2) make a mistake :: هڪ غلطيء ڪر
(3) make mistake :: مريدن ڪر
(4) spelling mistake :: هجي مريدن
(5) make no mistake :: ڪو به مريدن ڪر
(6) typing mistake :: ٽائپ مريدن
(7) no mistake :: ڪو به مريدن
(8) making a mistake :: هڪ غلطيء بڻائي
(9) huge mistake :: وڏي مريدن
(10) common mistake :: عام مريدن
1. error ::
2. misunderstanding ::
3. misunderstand ::
4. confuse with ::
5. err ::
1. appreciate ::
2. apprehend ::
3. catch ::
4. comprehend ::
5. conceive ::
6. fathom ::
7. get ::
8. grasp ::
9. know ::
10. penetrate ::
11. perceive ::
12. see ::
13. seize ::
14. understand ::
mistake, mistakes, mistaking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He was shot by MISTAKE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
It's not bold, it's a MISTAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
they were making a huge MISTAKE,
that I'd be perfect for the job.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Did you just come here to tell
me I'’m making a gigantic MISTAKE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Sindhi Dictionary: mistake
Meaning and definitions of mistake, translation in Sindhi
language for mistake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mistake in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mistake'
What mistake means in Sindhi, mistake meaning
in Sindhi, mistake
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mistake in Sindhi language.