Noun(1) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(2) a concept of quantity involving zero and units(3) a short performance that is part of a longer program(4) the number is used in calling a particular telephone(5) a symbol used to represent a number(6) one of a series published periodically(7) a select company of people(8) a numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification and may be attached to accounts, memberships, etc.(9) a clothing measurement(10) a numbered item in a series(11) the grammatical category for the forms of nouns and pronouns and verbs that are used depending on the number of entities involved (singular or dual or plural(12) an item of clothing
Verb(1) add up in number or quantity(2) give numbers to(3) enumerate(4) put into a group(5) determine the number or amount of(6) place a limit on the number of
(1) Is it the numerator of a Bernoullian number , or one occurring in some continued fraction?(2) we have discussed the matter on a number of occasions(3) he had her work number(4) the library houses a large number of books(5) They have since completed the challenge on a number of occasions for different charities.(6) Stewart has come close to winning on a number of occasions and this is one major prize at home which has eluded him.(7) it was time for the next number(8) times without number it's happened(9) there were some distinguished names among our number(10) don't forget to number the pages(11) Christians in Basra are also grieving the loss of one of their number .(12) there are churches beyond number in the city(13) they go from one melodious number to another(14) he lives at number 76(15) Simply, step one involves estimating the expected number of substitutions per site accumulating between sampling times.(16) It's a good question, and as it happens, one of their number has come out of the closet today.
(1) serial number :: سيريل نمبر
(2) phone number :: فون نمبر
(3) account number :: اڪائونٽ نمبر
(4) telephone number :: ٽيليفون نمبر
(5) odd number :: جوڙ جو تعداد
(6) even number :: ٻڌي انگ
(7) order number :: امان جو تعداد
(8) wrong number :: غلط نمبر
(9) flight number :: اڏام نمبر
1. numeral ::
2. amount ::
3. group ::
4. song ::
5. telephone number ::
6. issue ::
7. turn ::
8. figure ::
9. add up to ::
کي اپ شامل
10. calculate ::
11. assign a number to ::
کي هڪ انگ مقرر
12. include ::
13. limit ::
14. keep down ::
15. list ::
16. come ::
17. count ::
1. eminence ::
2. figure ::
3. magnate ::
4. personage ::
5. somebody ::
number, numbered, numbering, numberless, numbers, numberses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Revised ground rule NUMBER one,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
There are a NUMBER of options and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Well, you have to put in
a credit card NUMBER, but it's fun.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Uh, yeah. It's
issue NUMBER 21.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Image NUMBER six:
woman giving birth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Sindhi Dictionary: number
Meaning and definitions of number, translation in Sindhi
language for number with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of number in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'number'
What number means in Sindhi, number meaning
in Sindhi, number
definition, examples and pronunciation
of number in Sindhi language.