Noun(1) a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed(2) the quality (positive or negative(3) the amount (of money or goods or services(4) relative darkness or lightness of a color(5) (music(6) an ideal accepted by some individual or group
Verb(1) fix or determine the value of; assign a value to(2) hold dear(3) regard highly; think much of(4) evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of(5) estimate the value of
(1) at $12.50 the book is a good value(2) Hence, it is important that you value the differences that make you unique as a couple.(3) The total value of the three contracts will be worth in excess of Ôö¼├║100 million annually.(4) The appraisal submitted by the plaintiffs estimates the fair market value of this property in March 1991 at $300,000.(5) All things considered, it's a good value for the money and a model I could be quite happy with.(6) if you value your freedom(7) If you can see the value or potential value of a practice, continue it.(8) Consider this an asset sale, priced at the cost of the estimated market value of the land.(9) at Ôö¼├║12.50 the book is good value(10) Attempts to measure freedom are notoriously complicated, as are attempts to assign an intrinsic value to freedom as such.(11) In journals, writers record their experiences and reflect on their value or importance.(12) I hope it'll be of value to researchers(13) Analysts believe the company's true value lies between 45-55 cent a share.(14) By philosophy of education, I mean a vision for the purpose and value of education.(15) she paid me the value of the computer she broke(16) if you value your life
(1) face value :: منهن جو قدر
(2) market value :: مارڪيٽ ۾ قدر آهي
(3) value chain :: قدر سند
(4) fair value :: چڱو جو قدر
(5) present value :: موجوده قدر
(6) book value :: ڪتاب جي قيمت
(7) added value :: شامل قدر
(8) salvage value :: بچاء جو قدر
1. price ::
2. worth ::
4. note value ::
5. evaluate ::
6. think highly of ::
انتهائي جو خيال
7. prize ::
8. respect ::
9. assess ::
10. rate ::
1. deficiency ::
ڪري مقاطعو ڇڏي
2. demerit ::
value, valued, valueless, values, valuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on, one day this may double in VALUE
and be worth half what I paid for it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
...that adds no VALUE
to human relationships.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
whose VALUE you do not respect.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
It may have appreciated in VALUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
...but I will see he is paid their VALUE
three times over.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Sindhi Dictionary: value
Meaning and definitions of value, translation in Sindhi
language for value with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of value in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'value'
What value means in Sindhi, value meaning
in Sindhi, value
definition, examples and pronunciation
of value in Sindhi language.