Noun(1) binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent(2) the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean(3) once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles(4) a facility that provides a source of water(5) liquid excretory product(6) a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
Verb(1) supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams(2) provide with water(3) secrete or form water, as tears or saliva(4) fill with tears
(1) Kat leaned over and watched the water for him to surface, but it was taking too long.(2) They are dissolved in warm water and the liquid is taken as a drink between meals.(3) After a night's rest we carried our kayaks down a steep path that led us to the water 's edge.(4) Forget about humping a heavy pack, cooking over a campfire, drinking brackish water from a stream.(5) Water vapour rises into the atmosphere where it is cooled and turned back into liquid water .(6) In the north, water is the element and it is its own coordinating symbol, just like fire.(7) Somewhere in the maze of subterranean cracks below the village, contaminated surface water was leaking into clean groundwater.(8) A turn of a handle and this top tank supplies gravity fed water to the house.(9) water pipe(10) The fall to the water 's edge is now a steep series of frosted steps.(11) water bottle(12) still water(13) a drink of water(14) In astrology, it is the Moon's association with water that dominates its influence.(15) Other responsibilities include getting electricity and water supplied to the house.(16) I want a strong man to walk beside me at the water 's edge as the sun sets into the ocean.
(1) mineral water :: صاف پاڻي
(2) tap water :: عام پاڻي
(3) water bottle :: پاڻي جي بوتل
(4) water ski :: پاڻي واري راند
(5) drinking water :: پيئڻ جو پاڻي
(6) water supply :: پاڻيء جي فراهمي
(7) water park :: واٽر پارڪ
(8) bottled water :: بوتل ۾ پاڻي
(9) water pump :: پاڻي پمپ
2. sea ::
4. water system ::
5. body of water ::
پاڻي جي جسم
6. sprinkle ::
7. moisten ::
8. irrigate ::
water, watered, watering, waters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
pumping the WATER in, he's
watching to make sure we put in
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Water, WATER, please.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Whenever I see a bucket of dirty WATER,
I still hear "Lady in Red."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
And WATER to survive at least 72...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
A lot of people don't put
their face in the WATER on the first day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Sindhi Dictionary: water
Meaning and definitions of water, translation in Sindhi
language for water with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of water in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'water'
What water means in Sindhi, water meaning
in Sindhi, water
definition, examples and pronunciation
of water in Sindhi language.