Noun(1) a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country(2) anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found(3) a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere
Verb(1) transfer property or ownership
Adjective(1) not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something(2) being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world
(1) He urged gardeners to avoid the use of exotic plants and not to plant alien flowers out in the wild or along hedgerows.(2) Drug taking is alien to most of us in society, and the photograph did show the stereotypical ├ö├ç├┐drug taking├ö├ç├û scene; but is drug taking really so alien to the streets of York?(3) This is to familiarise the hosts with the latest fads in styling and lifestyles and an alien culture.(4) alien spacecraft(5) It's such an alien culture to our own in so many ways that I find it incredibly fascinating.(6) Carr is a hero in the UFO literature, but his stories of flying saucers and alien creatures were all delusions.(7) Perhaps it might seem alien to someone unfamiliar with comics.(8) How is it that we are dominated by an alien culture and religion, and even alter our laws to accommodate the practices of others?(9) The urge to laugh is almost overwhelming as the enticing conspiracy theory degenerates into ranting about reptiles and an alien race plotting to take over the world.(10) It's easy to see why as it covers familiar territory of a disillusioned white man seeking redemption in his respect and defence of an alien culture.(11) The article about our town in the tabloid on Sunday week last was negativity through and through, depicting a picture of Dungarvan that certainly is alien to me.(12) Imagine that an alien race, one that has never had contact with the human race, discovers the following items.(13) As stated above, he claims that there is a tunnel on the Moon through which alien spacecraft can pass.(14) What is this alien culture that threatens to infect Anglo-Americans?(15) Tarkovsky's spirituality is profoundly alien to the west's dualism: it is earthly, earthy, as cool and clear and material as the water his camera spends so long dwelling upon.(16) He claimed the thing was some type of alien spacecraft.
(1) resident alien :: سنڌ واسي ڀاتي
(2) illegal alien :: غير قانوني ڀاتي
(3) alien registration :: اجنبي رجسٽريشن
(4) alien abduction :: اجنبي اغوا
(5) alien resident :: اجنبي واسي
(6) alien registration card :: اجنبي رجسٽريشن ڪارڊ
(7) space alien :: تارن جي ڀاتي
(8) alien to :: اجنبي
(9) alien culture :: اجنبي ثقافت
1. unfamiliar ::
2. incompatible with ::
3. extraterrestrial ::
4. exotic ::
5. foreign ::
6. foreigner ::
7. extraterrestrial ::
8. stranger ::
9. alienate ::
10. estrange ::
1. domestic ::
2. native ::
alien, alienable, aliened, aliening, aliens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No ALIEN lady ever told Captain Kirk,
"Hey, get your thing out of my nose."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
My point is, pretending to be an ALIEN
is a valuable coping mechanism...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
claiming that I said
I found ALIEN life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Last night, Raj accidentally made
contact with an ALIEN civilization...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
A semi-truck might be an ALIEN robot...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Sindhi Dictionary: alien
Meaning and definitions of alien, translation in Sindhi language for alien with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of alien in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "alien"
What alien means in Sindhi, alien meaning in Sindhi, alien definition, examples and pronunciation of alien in Sindhi language.