- جي خاتميcurbedکي ٻنجو ڏيڻcurbs
Noun(1) an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter(2) a horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse(3) a stock exchange in New York(4) the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
Verb(1) lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits(2) keep to the curb(3) place restrictions on
(1) Residential paving is one of the largest markets in the United States for new streets, reconstruction and curb and gutter.(2) She sat on the street curb and leafed through the newspaper.(3) At one extreme governments brought in new laws to curb what they saw as seditious journalism.(4) He was about to step off the curb to cross the street.(5) The club has disinfection mats in place to curb the spread of Foot and Mouth disease.(6) The educational authorities have moved swiftly to curb this bucking bronco, whose 100 percent pass rates were the wonder of the land.(7) Surely there's a way to curb smoking without seriously hampering such businesses.(8) They are the first steps in action to curb anti-social behaviour and are voluntary.(9) Two citizen organizations are working to curb the excesses of commercialism in our society.(10) she promised she would curb her temper(11) He also stated that the government was trying to produce a single regulation to curb smuggling across the country.(12) Blackbirds flirt and do their mating flutter at the curb on Main Street.(13) In order to curb inflation, money growth must fall below growth in economic output.(14) The commission was hearing submissions on ways to curb the spread of HIV in prison.(15) One was sitting on the street curb and appeared aggravated; he held his head in his hands staring straight down at the cement and he was shaking his head angrily.(16) She jumped off the curb onto the street and kicked a rock ahead of her.
(1) curb appeal :: بالغن کي اپيل
(2) curb weight :: جي خاتمي وزن
(3) curb stomp :: جي خاتمي روندو؛
(4) at the curb :: جي خاتمي تي
(5) to the curb :: جي خاتمي لاء
1. restraint ::
2. check ::
3. curbing ::
کي ٻنجو ڏيڻ
4. curb bit ::
جي خاتمي سا
5. restrain ::
6. suppress ::
7. contain ::
8. cut back ::
curb, curbed, curbing, curbs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We were on Stan Lee's CURB,
then we were on Stan Lee's walk...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Yeah, well, I tried putting him out on the CURB,
but nobody took him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
on the CURB in front of the building.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: curb
Meaning and definitions of curb, translation in Sindhi language for curb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of curb in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "curb"
What curb means in Sindhi, curb meaning in Sindhi, curb definition, examples and pronunciation of curb in Sindhi language.