Noun(1) an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
(1) we are suffering from the British disease of self-deprecation(2) departmental administration has often led to the dread disease of departmentalitis(3) The infection may be passed on without causing meningitis or any symptoms of the disease .(4) Rather, it is an argument against not leading a full life, of yielding to the national disease of sloth and laziness.(5) he isn't the only one who has that disease(6) The symptoms are not disease specific and the term does not suggest any cause for the symptoms.(7) a possible cause of heart disease(8) contagious disease(9) It may soon be used in humans to treat heart disease , diabetes, and other such diseases.(10) lung disease(11) Testicular cancer is a rare disease in men caused by abnormal growth of cells of the testicle.(12) bacterial meningitis is quite a rare disease(13) many people have this disease(14) fungal disease(15) antibiotics are used to fight disease(16) The main cause of death in our cohort with diabetes was ischaemic heart disease .
(1) heart disease :: دل جي بيماري
(2) liver disease :: جگر جي بيماري
(3) coronary artery disease :: ڪارونري شريان جي بيماري
(4) venereal disease :: ميتنا بيماري
(5) infectious disease :: وچڙندڙ بيماري
(6) coronary heart disease :: اگر دل جي بيماري
(7) chronic disease :: دائم بيماري
(8) lung disease :: ڦڦڙن جي بيماري
(9) skin disease :: جلد ئي بيماري
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
4. infection ::
5. ailment ::
6. malady ::
7. disorder ::
8. complaint ::
9. affliction ::
10. condition ::
11. indisposition ::
12. upset ::
13. problem ::
14. trouble ::
15. infirmity ::
16. disability ::
17. defect ::
18. abnormality ::
19. pestilence ::
20. plague ::
21. cancer ::
22. canker ::
23. blight ::
24. bug ::
25. virus ::
26. contagion ::
disease, diseased, diseases
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
caused by a very unusual
degenerative neuronal DISEASE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I even contacted the Centers
For Disease Control to find out
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
I mean, it's not like either one of us
has heart DISEASE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
They call it the rich man's DISEASE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Yeah, it's a DISEASE
on The Discovery Channel...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: disease
Meaning and definitions of disease, translation in Sindhi language for disease with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of disease in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "disease"
What disease means in Sindhi, disease meaning
in Sindhi, disease definition, examples and pronunciation
of disease in Sindhi language.