Noun(1) something that provides access (to get in or get out(2) a movement into or inward(3) the act of entering
Verb(1) attract; cause to be enamored(2) put into a trance
(1) By the time they have cleared the school examinations, professional entrance tests are upon them, catching them unawares.(2) I know this for a fact, because every day they all seem to stand in my way and block the entrance to the ticket gates.(3) an entrance examination(4) This office is approached through the entrance to Settle town hall.(5) The only way it will commend itself to students and become established is as a prerequisite of university entrance , demanded by students and vice - chancellors alike.(6) The caretaker of the school will tend the site, closing an access gate and opening another entrance to the public at 4pm each day.(7) The largest in the grand hall, facing the two thrones, lead to greater halls, the entrance to the palace, and grand ballrooms.(8) As they patiently waited in line, they continually saw people show up and gain entrance right away without having to wait.(9) Instead, I've only just passed under the grand arch at the entrance to Lions Gate Studios.(10) He had a perfect A average as an undergraduate but his father, a milkman, had no political connections so he was denied entrance .(11) Following graduation from high school, he set out for Tokyo to prepare for university entrance examinations.(12) However, the next day, he saw an opportunity to gain possible entrance into the warm building.(13) There is a gate lodge at the entrance to the estate, a number of cottages and a stable block, which may have potential for conversion to residential use.(14) Steps have already been taken to try and reduce the number of vehicles driving on the surface, with the placement of new bollards restricting the entrance of heavy vans entering the town.(15) It is widely regarded as an elite institution and only one out of every 100 candidates for the tough entrance examinations gain admission.(16) The senate was usually limited to 600 members, and entrance was dependent on property qualifications and election to key offices.
(1) main entrance :: مکيه مدخل
(2) entrance fee :: مدخل فيس
(3) entrance hall :: مدخل هال
(4) entrance exam :: داخلا جو امتحان
(5) entrance examination :: مدخل امتحان
(6) front entrance :: سامهون مدخل
(7) entrance free :: مدخل آزاد
(8) entrance gate :: مدخل دروازي
(9) side entrance :: پاسي منھن
(10) rear entrance :: لالن مدخل
1. entry ::
2. appearance ::
3. admission ::
6. enchant ::
7. cast a spell on ::
تي هڪ ڪيلن وڌائين
8. capture ::
9. spellbind ::
entrance, entranced, entrancement, entrances, entrancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"The ENTRANCE to the dungeon
is a moss covered door.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
That's our ENTRANCE.
We'll do it through hard work.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
at every ENTRANCE and exit, so in case
anyone tries to escape...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
-Main ENTRANCE clear.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
It's a mere 28 steps
from the building ENTRANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Sindhi Dictionary: entrance
Meaning and definitions of entrance, translation in Sindhi language for entrance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of entrance in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "entrance"
What entrance means in Sindhi, entrance meaning in Sindhi, entrance definition, examples and pronunciation of entrance in Sindhi language.