- غير قانونيillegalitiesillegalityغير قانونيillegals
Adjective(1) prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules
(1) The use of this illegal extension currently involves a form of religious gathering.(2) my friend is an illegal in America(3) He was charged with possession of illegal substances and a public order offence.(4) Swindon Council has had to take action against illegal camps in the town in the past.(5) We offer advice on the procedures to get court orders to remove illegal encampments.(6) The report also raises concerns over the efforts to tackle illegal drug use in prison.(7) If it cannot protect them from drugs then it should protect them from illegal drugs and gangsters.(8) I have also seen loads of illegal dumping and it's vandalism of a natural amenity.(9) Taking any other type of drug is also an illegal activity so surely one can lead to the other.(10) illegal dribble(11) it was an illegal block(12) Anyone found with illegal substances in their bloodstream will face prosecution.(13) The line between vigorous price competition and illegal predation may be a fine one.(14) English law makes illegal a contract to indemnify a person in respect of liability for fraud.(15) He was sentenced to four years for illegal possession of the firearm with intent to endanger life.(16) it's illegal to park there
(1) illegal immigrant :: غير قانوني immigrant
(2) illegal alien :: غير قانوني ڀاتي
(3) illegal immigration :: غير قانوني ترڪ
(4) illegal activities :: غير قانوني سرگرمين
(5) illegal copy :: غير قانوني ڪاپي
(6) illegal trade :: غير قانوني واپار
(7) illegal drug :: غير قانوني دوا
(8) illegal aliens :: غير قانوني aliens
(9) illegal character :: غير قانوني ڪردار
1. unlawful ::
2. illicit ::
وڏو گناھه ناجائز
3. illegitimate ::
4. criminal ::
5. felonious ::
6. unlicensed ::
7. unauthorized ::
8. unsanctioned ::
10. fraudulent ::
11. corrupt ::
14. forbidden ::
17. taboo ::
18. contraband ::
19. black-market ::
20. bootleg ::
21. malfeasant ::
22. crooked ::
23. shady ::
24. sketchy ::
1. legal ::
2. legitimate ::
illegal, illegalities, illegality, illegally, illegals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Like an ILLEGAL backroom game.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
to renounce your ILLEGAL claims
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Is he in?Absolutely not. He won'’t do it.
It'’s totally ILLEGAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
the immediate end
to this ILLEGAL detention
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
You have to stop this.
It's immoral. It's ILLEGAL.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Sindhi Dictionary: illegal
Meaning and definitions of illegal, translation in Sindhi language for illegal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of illegal in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "illegal"
What illegal means in Sindhi, illegal meaning
in Sindhi, illegal definition, examples and pronunciation
of illegal in Sindhi language.