Noun(1) preserve of crushed fruit(2) informal terms for a difficult situation(3) a dense crowd of people(4) deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
Verb(1) press tightly together or cram(2) push down forcibly(3) crush or bruise(4) interfere with or prevent the reception of signals(5) get stuck and immobilized(6) crowd or pack to capacity(7) block passage through
(1) There is butter for the waffles, and powdered sugar, and strawberry jam .(2) Fresh thick slices of loaf bread, generously spread with strawberry jam , washed down with strong sweet tea just have to be eaten outdoors to be really enjoyed.(3) Alighting from the boats we went into one of the huge ├ö├ç├┐refs├ö├ç├û and had some lovely tea and buttered scones, topped with jam !(4) You can then sprinkle the petit suisse with sugar or strawberry jam .(5) The ship, meanwhile, will be doing what it can to jam enemy transmissions, but we can only assume some will get through, so we need to be fast.(6) One of the guys was incredibly tall, and had to jam himself into the kart.(7) If you overcook your jam , the sugar will caramelize and it won't taste good and there's nothing you can do.(8) She was munching through a croissant, heartily spread with black raspberry jam , when she realized that she had other things to think about.(9) If you have enough berries, you can also make little pots of sweet jam .(10) One cannot blame the citizens who try to jam one more piece of garbage into them.(11) Currently available are apricot jam , sweet Seville, grapefruit, and three fruits marmelades and tomato and cranberry chutneys.(12) they want it all, both ways and with jam on the top(13) In the Cafe you can try a selection of their bread by ordering a basket of it with butter and a sharp but sweet strawberry jam .(14) To turn the loom on, you grab the metal lever, pull it toward the machine, and jam it in a slot.(15) For a long time that door would always jam shut when ever you slammed it.(16) Spread raspberry jam over slices and drizzle with orange juice or liqueur.
(1) traffic jam :: ٽريفڪ جام
(2) paper jam :: ڪاغذ جام
(3) jam session :: ڄام اجلاس
(4) jam jar :: ڄام خانو
(5) a traffic jam :: هڪ ٽريفڪ جام
(6) apricot jam :: apricot جام
(7) raspberry jam :: raspberry جام
(8) plum jam :: plum جام
(9) slow jam :: سست جام
(10) jam-packed :: ڄام سان ڀريل
2. predicament ::
3. preserve ::
4. pickle ::
5. crush ::
7. stuff ::
8. crowd ::
9. stick ::
10. immobilize ::
11. improvise ::
12. block ::
13. pile ::
14. obstruct ::
15. crush ::
16. wad ::
1. clear ::
2. free ::
jam, jamal, jamar, james, jams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(AS HOWARD) \"Ooh, it must be jelly,
because jam don\'t shake like that.\"
"' alt="(AS HOWARD)
\"Ooh, it must be jelly,
because jam don\'t shake like that.\"
(AS HOWARD) "Ooh, it must be jelly,
because JAM don't shake like that."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Okay, here it is.
Penny's in kind of a financial JAM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
I was busy making you guys
homemade JAM for the holidays.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
and you JAM it right up her bunghole.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I'll bet you smell
of blackberry JAM!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Sindhi Dictionary: jam
Meaning and definitions of jam, translation in Sindhi language for jam with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jam in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "jam"
What jam means in Sindhi, jam meaning in Sindhi, jam definition, examples and pronunciation of jam in Sindhi language.