Noun(1) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle(2) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion(3) one of the supports for a piece of furniture(4) a part of a forked or branching shape(5) the limb of an animal used for food(6) a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg(7) a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg(8) (nautical(9) a section or portion of a journey or course
(1) the first leg of the tour(2) one leg of its race around the globe(3) Then Smallwood hit a 130 to give him the edge to take the title-winning leg in 23 darts.(4) the last leg of the journey(5) a roast leg of lamb(6) Seated in the chair facing the mirror, chained to the leg of the table, was Darren Hammer.(7) The 800-metres specialist clocked a season's best 48.4 in the 400 metres and was even quicker in his leg of the relay.(8) the second leg of the race(9) A sail blows off the foredeck and a spinnaker drum jams so they can't jibe on the downwind leg .(10) The final leg of the journey took us on a spectacular ride through picturesque mountains, with the motorway reaching 5,000 feet above sea level.(11) he played a lucky stroke to leg(12) She suffered a broken leg and facial injuries, but has made a remarkable recovery that her father says stunned her doctors.(13) A psychopathic patient smashed a courtroom door window when he was sent to York Crown Court for attacking hospital staff with a table leg .(14) The next leg of his journey will take him to the United States, where he has been invited to perform by the Country Music Association.(15) He chomps on his chicken leg and sauce goes flying everywhere, along with bits of chicken skin and spittle.(16) They thought he was pointing a shotgun at them, but in fact the ├ö├ç├┐gun├ö├ç├û was a table leg which he had recently repaired and placed in a bag.
(1) break a leg :: ڄنگھ ڀڄڻ
(2) chicken leg :: ڪڪڙ پيئي
(3) leg of lamb :: رڍ جي ٽنگ
(4) hind leg :: ھند پيئي
(5) leg bone :: پيئي بون
(6) shake a leg :: هڪ ٽنگ لکن
(7) right leg :: حق پيئي
(8) wooden leg :: ڪاٺيء پيئي
(9) leg warmers :: پيئي warmers
(10) lower leg :: هيٺين پيئي
1. lower limb ::
2. part ::
3. stage ::
4. ramification ::
5. peg ::
leg, legless, legs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stop shaking your LEG,
you're going to wake Cincinnati.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
- What about Joffrey?
- Are you dying because of your LEG?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
- Lf you can get your LEG up, go for it.
- Take me up.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
- clutching my LEG, crying...
- Close the windows!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
- Break a LEG.
- Yeah, break a LEG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: leg
Meaning and definitions of leg, translation in Sindhi language for leg with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leg in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leg"
What leg means in Sindhi, leg meaning in Sindhi, leg definition, examples and pronunciation of leg in Sindhi language.