Adverb(1) many times at short intervals(2) frequently or in great quantities(3) in many cases or instances
(1) It is often a cry for help in the only way that many people know how to cry out for help.(2) he often goes for long walks by himself(3) At least a garage is bigger than most rooms in the house, and probably used more often .(4) Like most things on the web the grass roots phenomenon is often the more successful.(5) It argues that motorists are often confused as to how fast they can go on certain roads.(6) They were usually present on the dorsal side and less often on the abaxial side of a seed.(7) vocabulary often reflects social standing(8) Car thefts in which the keys have been left in the vehicle often lead to disputed claims.(9) Much of his life was spent near or on the breadline and he was often dependant on patronage.(10) Increased options in life often means better decisions can be made at the end of the day.(11) We often get requests from outlying villages saying they would like to do what we do.(12) She believes the most helpful approach is often to ask them what they think will help.(13) It is often used to refer to a sort of social meeting in which it is pleasant to be together.(14) how often do you have your hair cut?(15) Also there are reps who try and build a relationship with you because they see you so often .(16) The first and most common is to use protective sprays which are often based on copper.
(1) of ten :: ڏهن جا
(2) how often :: گهڻا ڀيرا
(3) very often :: ڪڏهن ڪڏهن
(4) more often :: گهڻو ڪري
(5) not often :: نه ته اڪثر
(6) quite often :: اڪثر گهڻو ڪري
(7) most often :: سڀ کان عام
(8) more often than not :: وڌيڪ عام نه کان
(9) so often :: پوء اڪثر
(10) as often as :: جيئن عام طور تي
(11) every so often :: هر تنھنڪري اڪثر
1. frequently ::
3. a great deal ::
هڪ وڏي ڊيل
1. little ::
2. seldom ::
often, oftener, oftenest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...pee too OFTEN,
and have trouble getting erections.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Hey, you ought to
disappear more OFTEN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
As a result, I've OFTEN felt like an outsider,
never really fitting in...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
We're OFTEN stuck with the names
our enemies give to us.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
And in my experience, large men do triumph
over smaller men far more OFTEN than not.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Sindhi Dictionary: often
Meaning and definitions of often, translation in Sindhi language for often with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of often in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "often"
What often means in Sindhi, often meaning in Sindhi, often definition, examples and pronunciation of often in Sindhi language.