Noun(1) a dough of flour and water and shortening(2) any of various baked foods made of dough or batter
(1) spread the mixture over the pastry(2) Modern recipes often call for lining the dish with pastry , so that the end result looks more like a cherry tart than a true clafoutis.(3) It's been a stodgy, indigestible day, rather like a failed suet pastry .(4) On a lightly floured surface roll the pastry into a rectangle approximately 20x13 cm.(5) To make the pastry , sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.(6) Pour a little rose water in to fruit salads, use it to flavour thick syrups or add it to pastry and biscuit doughs, or whipped cream.(7) This had thin, short pastry nicely dusted with icing sugar and was delicious.(8) Nanxiang Xiaolong has its own type of special thin pastry and a delicious mixture contained in the shell.(9) I'm happy enough to make pastry with vegetable oil but a crumble needs something more solid.(10) Line a large 9-inch pie plate or flan dish with shortcrust pastry, oatmeal pastry or potato.(11) The signature dish consists of filo pastry stuffed with haggis sitting on a sweet plum sauce.(12) It then offered several sets of instructions for using dough in cookies, pastry , bread, and the like.(13) Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to the thickness of a Ôö¼├║1 coin.(14) Bake the pastry until golden brown, flattening it with a spatula if it begins to bubble during baking.(15) I also tried a coconut cream pie with a chocolate base and pastry .(16) To make the basic suet pastry , sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, then rub in the suet.
(1) pastry shop :: پيسٽري جو دڪان
(2) puff pastry :: پڦ پيسٽري
(3) pastry cook :: پيسٽري پچائڻ
(4) pastry chef :: پيسٽري رسوئيي
(5) pastry bag :: پيسٽري بيگ
(6) shortcrust pastry :: shortcrust پيسٽري
(7) flaky pastry :: flaky پيسٽري
(8) pastry cream :: پيسٽري ڪريم
1. cake ::
2. doughnut ::
3. croissant ::
4. cruller ::
7. tart ::
8. tartlet ::
9. pie ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A chocolate PASTRY,
because I like them very much.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
...devastated, the Danes never invent
their namesake PASTRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Sweetie, you can be
any PASTRY you want.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Stale PASTRY is hollow succor
to a man who is bereft of ostrich.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I wanted children, and she wanted
a PASTRY chef named "Jean-Philippe".
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
English to Sindhi Dictionary: pastry
Meaning and definitions of pastry, translation in Sindhi language for pastry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pastry in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pastry"
What pastry means in Sindhi, pastry meaning in Sindhi, pastry definition, examples and pronunciation of pastry in Sindhi language.