Noun(1) a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
(1) One would not have to be a political rocket scientist to understand why.(2) My father was a scientist studying the virus and when Diana got it he devoted his life to finding a cure.(3) a research scientist(4) Even university or government research scientists are not in a much better situation.(5) As chemistry and chemical theories became more sophisticated, scientists were able to better identify and produce various materials.(6) These busy men do not have time to research and depend on scientists that are not looking at the facts thoroughly enough.(7) The scientists in their study said humans are especially unique in their ability to put off instant rewards.(8) As much as our scientists would love to study these things, people are in danger and we need to fight back.(9) Soon before he retired he was ranked number one amongst government scientists in the field of genetic engineering.(10) We are talking here not about scientists in general but about research scientists .(11) This includes scientists and researchers working on government grants or on sabbatical.(12) She said forensic scientists have known for about five years that fingerprints contain DNA.(13) The sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs has baffled scientists for many years.(14) Are you safe from these unpredictable new diseases leading scientists are discovering every day?(15) Moreover, many eminent scientists do not believe this context to be important.(16) To be sure, social scientists have long been interested in the role of imitative behaviors.
(1) computer scientist :: ڪمپيوٽر سائنسدان
(2) research scientist :: تحقيق سائنسدان
(3) mad scientist :: چريو سائنسدان
(4) rocket scientist :: rocket سائنسدان
(5) social scientist :: سماجي سائنسدان
(6) political scientist :: سياسي سائنسدان
(7) chief scientist :: چيف سائنسدان
(8) environmental scientist :: ماحولياتي سائنسدان
(9) medical scientist :: طبي سائنسدان
(10) information scientist :: معلومات سائنسدان
1. scientist ::
2. boffin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am a professional SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Yeah, you're a SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Well, he's smart,
he's a respected SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
I'm sorry, are you questioning
my integrity as a SCIENTIST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Can you see how a grown man,
an accomplished SCIENTIST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Sindhi Dictionary: scientist
Meaning and definitions of scientist, translation in Sindhi language for scientist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scientist in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "scientist"
What scientist means in Sindhi, scientist meaning
in Sindhi, scientist definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientist in Sindhi language.