Noun(1) worthless people(2) a film of impurities or vegetation that can form on the surface of a liquid
Verb(1) remove the scum from
(1) And then he replied, ├ö├ç├┐You're nothing but Eastern scum and a capitalist rip-off son-of-a-bitch.'(2) I have no doubt that this was the intent of the film-makers: that we ultimately find Ben shallow, and the crew who becomes enthralled with such scum is pitiful.(3) This quest takes him to underground clubs, and into contact with all kinds of scum .(4) green scum found on stagnant pools(5) And if so, who did it: the poor, drug-dealing scum from the nearby projects, or his own rich friends?(6) Sin City is the very depth and form of pulp, a contrasty, blooming monochrome nightmare of the very worst of human scum .(7) Or is someone close to Harvey helping him rid the world of streetwalking scum ?(8) Now he has to finish his father's work and put the kibosh on this gooey alien scum once and for all!(9) Knowing that the body count was going to be considerably lower this time round I grabbed a ticket and prepared to watch Zebraman lay waste to criminal scum .(10) you drug dealers are the scum of the earth(11) The two cops visit snitches and the usual ghetto scum , and predictably Oak and Tellis's different methods bump heads.(12) The Sea is heaven's own blue like a diamond more lovely in a king's diadem than in the mines of the Indes but as it gushes up through the broken ice-like salt, it is black, full of asphalte scum - and in the hand slimy, and smarting as a sting.(13) This time, a lonely little girl's imaginary friend turns real and decides that adults are scum .(14) A problem may occur when the solids content rises in a lagoon, resulting in the accumulation of solids or scum above the surface.(15) Danielle ├ö├ç├┐Danny├ö├ç├û Sofer is conflicted, trying to maintain her femininity while beating down street scum on a daily basis.(16) On the other hand, the general consensus seems to be that journalists are nothing but pond life scum .
(1) scum of the earth :: زمين جي گم ٿي
(2) scum of a community :: هڪ ڪميونٽي جي گم ٿي
(3) pond scum :: تلاء جي گم ٿي
(4) surface scum :: مٿاڇري گم
1. film ::
2. despicable people ::
ھڻندڙ گھمندڙ ماڻهو
3. trash ::
1. aristocracy ::
2. elite ::
3. gentry ::
4. quality ::
5. society ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
see if there's any SCUM in the dungeons
that might be fit for service.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
- the SCUM will join him.
- He will not cross.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
"the way I flayed
the 20 ironborn SCUM I found at Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Our brothers and sisters died
fighting these SCUM.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
What are you going to do with her,
piece of SCUM?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Sindhi Dictionary: scum
Meaning and definitions of scum, translation in Sindhi language for scum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scum in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "scum"
What scum means in Sindhi, scum meaning
in Sindhi, scum definition, examples and pronunciation
of scum in Sindhi language.