- آنوٿورا مڃياايندسڪوڙ ڀانئين پنھنجوبي شڪري
Verb(1) express gratitude or show appreciation to
(1) you have only yourself to thank for the plight you are in(2) We've been overwhelmed with the support given to us and we can't thank people enough.(3) It is so nice for us to think that what we did has not been forgotten and we can't thank people enough.(4) So we get a way to accept inevitable death, some good social rules and someone to thank or blame for it all.(5) The committee would like to thank many people who helped to make the day such a success.(6) They wish to thank the many people who helped to make the day the great success it was.(7) I was really impressed with the turnout and would like to thank people for their support.(8) He went on to thank the people of Shipley for putting their trust in him and said news of the win had not yet sunk in.(9) Through your newspaper I would like to thank the person who found the letters and posted them.(10) We thanked the people who called the fire brigade and the crews, who were here quickly.(11) By thanking people you are building good will and empathy with their support.(12) He thanked the many people who sent him so many cards when he was sick last year.(13) Mr Dolan thanked the people of Bingley and surrounding areas for their support.(14) A pensioner injured after she was knocked off her bike has thanked the people who came to her aid.(15) This man got up and read a little piece thanking the people of Ireland for their generosity.(16) Editors always seem to be thanking people and now I know without doubt that they mean it.
(1) thank goodness :: چڱو ٿيو جو
(2) thank god :: خدا جي مهرباني
(3) thank for :: لاء مهرباني
(4) thank-you :: توهان جي مهرباني
(5) say thank you :: چون ٿا توهان جي مهرباني
2. express one's thanks to ::
هڪ جي ساراهه جو مظاهرو
4. say thank you to ::
چوندا کي توهان جي مهرباني
6. credit ::
7. recognize ::
8. bless ::
thank, thanked, thankful, thanking, thankless, thanks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
You've been very helpful.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
THANK you again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Thank you for agreeing to see me,
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Yes, THANK you
for all your help.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Sindhi Dictionary: thank
Meaning and definitions of thank, translation in Sindhi language for thank with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of thank in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "thank"
What thank means in Sindhi, thank meaning
in Sindhi, thank definition, examples and pronunciation
of thank in Sindhi language.