Noun(1) an equal exchange
Verb(1) exchange goods without involving money
(1) Those who survived used credit, barter , and available cash to stay in business.(2) Of course, this constant barter of cash for influence represents politics as usual.(3) Before commercialization, when lobsters were fished as a subsistence item, or for sale or barter in small local markets, they were typically fished by hand or with gaffs and spears.(4) That I just might find a friend from barter and trade in no way argues that the store is hospitable to the establishment of friendships.(5) The right column was a record of credit, of payments in cash or barter made against the debt.(6) The programme takes them on a journey through time from barter and trade, to today's financial practises.(7) The introduction of muskets, as a major item of trade and barter , was the catalyst for the many conflicts which broke out.(8) And if you need something done for your business but don't have the money to pay for it, you can always barter goods or services in exchange.(9) Occasionally, that system of trading degrades into heated barter or anger.(10) I took a supply of coffee and cigarettes to use as barter(11) The Heqanakht letters show us barter and cash transactions.(12) With little cash in circulation, barter is popular.(13) Finally, due to the instability of the financial system in Asia Pacific, counter-trade agreements and barter might be other alternatives for doing business in Asia.(14) After all, the last time I checked, neither my utility company nor the phone company would accept my skills in barter for their services.(15) the company is prepared to barter for Russian oil(16) The nuts were a vital source of food for their families, autumn forage for their animals, and a commodity for barter and sale.
(1) barter system :: barter نظام
(2) barter trade :: barter واپار
(3) barter economy :: barter معيشت
(4) barter deal :: barter ڊيل
1. trade ::
2. swop ::
3. swap ::
4. trade ::
5. swap ::
6. exchange ::
7. sell ::
barter, bartered, barterer, barterers, bartering, barters
English to Sindhi Dictionary: barter
Meaning and definitions of barter, translation in Sindhi language for barter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of barter in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "barter"
What barter means in Sindhi, barter meaning in Sindhi, barter definition, examples and pronunciation of barter in Sindhi language.