- بنياديپرستيءپرستبنيادي طورfundamentals
Noun(1) any factor that could be considered important to the understanding of a particular business(2) the lowest tone of a harmonic series
Adjective(1) serving as an essential component(2) being or involving basic facts or principles(3) far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something
(1) However, the YWCA has moved a step beyond this traditional focus in addressing some of the fundamental issues affecting women's lives.(2) This is an issue of the most fundamental importance - treating all human beings with dignity.(3) He said: ├ö├ç├┐Many people think the removal of the fence is fundamental to the success of any dialogue.├ö├ç├û(4) But the issue in California, because Hispanics are so integrated and so fundamental to the society of California, indeed the entire country.(5) The contents offer a crucial test for theories describing the fundamental nature of matter and energy.(6) With its aim of containing the conflict rather than resolving it, the peace process draws the political parties into a dialogue without resolving any big political questions or fundamental differences.(7) But for all the bravado of his pre-budget speech, there was arguably little that Brown could have said to resolve the fundamental contradiction at the heart of his vision for Britain.(8) There are little fundamental differences between the two sects and the basic teachings are those of Mahavira for both sects.(9) Such an interference by a local authority with the right of a person to pursue his livelihood without express statutory sanction raises an issue of fundamental principle.(10) The rhythms and forms of Yoruba religion are said to be fundamental to the development of many types of African-American music, from gospel to blues and jazz, as well as salsa and Latin jazz.(11) After talks on the Treaty broke down in December, there was widespread pessimism that fundamental differences could not be overcome in the short term.(12) Le Terroir, the all-important combination of climate, soil, and grape variety that are fundamental to the creation of champagne, is considered unique.(13) Building local social connections and informal support is fundamental to preventing child abuse and neglect and to building resilience in children and vulnerable families.(14) Said Donohue: ├ö├ç├┐It is about something so fundamental to what we do here at the chamber that we can't walk away from it.├ö├ç├û(15) of fundamental importance(16) Because multiculturalism is fundamental to our mission it needs to be present in both places.
(1) fundamental to :: کي بنيادي
(2) fundamental principle :: بنيادي اصول
(3) fundamental rights :: بنيادي حقن
(4) fundamental analysis :: بنيادي تجزيو
(5) fundamental right :: بنيادي حق
(6) fundamental law :: بنيادي قانون
(7) fundamental issue :: بنيادي مسئلو
(8) fundamental frequency :: بنيادي ات
(9) fundamental role :: بنيادي ڪردار
1. basic ::
2. underlying ::
3. profound ::
4. key ::
5. fundamental frequency ::
1. advanced ::
fundamental, fundamentalism, fundamentalist, fundamentalists, fundamentally, fundamentals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of the FUNDAMENTAL nature
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
that the FUNDAMENTAL particles
we see in three dimensions
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
The FUNDAMENTAL problem
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
its FUNDAMENTAL drives.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Leonard, Howard says you're working on
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: fundamental
Meaning and definitions of fundamental, translation in Sindhi language for fundamental with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fundamental in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fundamental"
What fundamental means in Sindhi, fundamental meaning in Sindhi, fundamental definition, examples and pronunciation of fundamental in Sindhi language.