Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: جي کوٽ
(2) lack of confidence :: اعتماد جي کوٽ
(3) lack of sleep :: ننڊ جي گهٽتائي
(4) lack of knowledge :: علم جي کوٽ
(5) lack of time :: وقت جي کوٽ
(6) lack of water :: پاڻي جي کوٽ
(7) lack of money :: پئسن جي کوٽ
(8) lack of interest :: دلچسپي جي کوٽ
(9) lack of understanding :: سمجهه جي کوٽ
(10) lack of food :: خوراڪ جي کوٽ
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
ڪري مقاطعو ڇڏي
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
کان سواء ٿي
14. be in need of ::
جي ضرورت ۾ ٿي
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
ٿرين جي ٿي
17. require ::
جي ضرورت آهي
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
جي ننڍو ٿي
20. be deficient in ::
۾ پٺتي ٿي
21. be bereft of ::
22. be low on ::
گهٽ تي ٿي
23. be pressed for ::
لاء نسرندو ٿي
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
لاء strapped ٿي
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
did not LACK refreshment.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
In Leonard's defense,
it wasn't for LACK of trying.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
"It was obvious
there was a LACK of women in the gang."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
My father used to tell me that boredom
indicates a LACK of inner resources.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
- Fear of failure!
- Lack of confidence!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Sindhi Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Sindhi language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lack in Sindhi and in English
Tags for the entry "lack"
What lack means in Sindhi, lack meaning
in Sindhi, lack definition, examples and pronunciation
of lack in Sindhi language.