Noun(1) merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film(2) the act of liberating someone or something(3) a process that liberates or discharges something(4) an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation(5) the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart(6) euphemistic expressions for death(7) a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation(8) a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism(9) activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion(10) the act of allowing a fluid to escape(11) a formal written statement of relinquishment(12) (music
Verb(1) release, as from one's grip(2) grant freedom to; free from confinement(3) let (something(4) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(5) eliminate (a substance(6) generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids(7) make (information(8) part with a possession or right(9) release (gas or energy(10) make (assets
(1) They are ready for talks provided the distributors lift the ban on release of films on or before February 7.(2) Never having ceased to release albums, his comeback is more in terms of style than presence.(3) I am all about maintaining the rights and freedoms of Canadians but why isn't treatment a condition of his release ?(4) On the 42nd hour, I spoke with a court-appointed lawyer who told me the courts were deliberately slowing the process of our release .(5) Next, point the camera at the other extreme and once again half press the release .(6) Zwick laid down this track just days after the film's initial U.S. release .(7) The too objective script leaves audiences not knowing whether Madeleine was a murderess or not, and this fact contributed to the film's failure on release .(8) The materiality of the paint and the sticky pull and release of the printing process showed a rough and ready formalism at work.(9) He has not complied with the court order for production of the notes and records nor has he signed a release to permit Ms. N.L. direct access to the documents.(10) press and release the reset button quickly(11) But when you think of it, it allows you to start the engine, get into gear and release the brake with one hand.(12) Mr Browne said they were told there was no question of an announcement on their release until certain conditions had been met.(13) The funny thing is that this film feels more like an independent film than a studio release .(14) One trailer available on the original release of the film is not included here, but to no great loss.(15) As for all the bugs that were found after the release, again this is management's fault for NOT having a proper testing process before release .(16) But that does not release me, in the future, from the moral obligation of telling the truth.
(1) release date :: ڇڏڻ جي تاريخ
(2) to release :: کي آزاد ڪرڻ لاء
(3) release notes :: ڇڏڻ جو نوٽس
(4) release candidate :: ورائي اميدوار
(5) catch and release :: پڪڙي ۽ ورائي
(6) news release :: خبر ورائي
(7) release agent :: ڇڏڻ جو نمائندو
(8) release button :: ورائي بٽڻ
(9) release time :: ڇڏڻ وقت
(10) conditional release :: conditional ڇڏڻ
3. announcement ::
5. liberation ::
6. discharge ::
7. acquittance ::
8. departure ::
9. vent ::
10. sacking ::
11. press release ::
12. button ::
13. spill ::
14. free ::
15. untie ::
16. make available ::
17. excuse ::
18. make public ::
19. launch ::
20. exhaust ::
21. turn ::
22. publish ::
23. secrete ::
24. let go of ::
جي وڃڻ ڏي
25. liberate ::
26. unloose ::
1. bridle ::
2. check ::
3. constrain ::
4. contain ::
5. control ::
6. curb ::
7. govern ::
8. hold ::
9. inhibit ::
10. regulate ::
11. restrain ::
12. smother ::
13. tame ::
release, released, releases, releasing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Last night, I was feeling in need
of sexual RELEASE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Police have yet
to RELEASE a statement...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
...but I experienced an unanticipated
and remarkable RELEASE of endorphins.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
"Release my son
and you'll be rich beyond your dreams.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
we'll RELEASE butterflies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Sindhi Dictionary: release
Meaning and definitions of release, translation in Sindhi language for release with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of release in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "release"
What release means in Sindhi, release meaning in Sindhi, release definition, examples and pronunciation of release in Sindhi language.