Noun(1) a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect(2) interest and variety and intensity(3) the timbre of a musical sound(4) an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading(5) any material used for its color(6) (physics(7) the appearance of objects (or light sources, or brightness
Verb(1) add color to(2) affect as in thought or feeling(3) modify or bias(4) decorate with colors(5) give a deceptive explanation or excuse for(6) change color, often in an undesired manner
Adjective(1) having or capable of producing colors
(1) I go out prospecting to two nice little places where you can find a little color .(2) witnesses might color evidence to make a story saleable(3) Resolution in color television imagery is also based on principles of optical mixing.(4) She had black hair down to her waist and her skin had a bronze color to it.(5) There was a knock at her door and she sat up quickly, her cheeks flooding with color .(6) Karae's cheeks flooded with color and she quickly turned her eyes to the floor to hide both the blush and her shy smile.(7) the lights flickered and changed color(8) State-of-the-art cameras are now smaller than a pack of cigarettes, and can transmit in color or black and white.(9) Although he took the photo in color , he converted it to black and white to increase the contrast and more closely resemble Weston's work.(10) color the head, eyes, and bill with crayons(11) But it was black in color instead of white, and it had black wings and emerald eyes.(12) a rich brown color(13) Quinn wheezed with embarrassment as color rushed to her face.(14) Racism is the belief that mankind is divided into races, skin color or religion, making one member of an ethnic group view the other as inferior.(15) There is a less noticeable jazz presence here, and less color in both the music and in the scoring.(16) But quite unlike photons, gluons do carry color charge, the analog of electric charge.
(1) hair color :: وارن جو رنگ
(2) background color :: پس منظر جو رنگ
(3) color-blind :: رنگ-انڌا
(4) change color :: تبديلي جو رنگ
(5) skin color :: جلد ئي رنگ
(6) color range :: رنگ حد
(7) solid color :: بيڪار رنگ
(8) color code :: رنگ ڪوڊ
(9) light color :: نور جو رنگ
(10) color scheme :: رنگ جي اسڪيم
1. hue ::
2. paint ::
3. redness ::
4. skin coloring ::
6. coloring ::
7. gloss ::
8. coloration ::
9. tint ::
10. blush ::
11. influence ::
12. exaggerate ::
13. distort ::
14. gloss ::
15. emblazon ::
17. discolor ::
color, colorant, colorants, coloration, colored, coloreds, colorful, coloring, colorist, colorists, colorization, colorize, colorizes, colorless, colors, discolor, discolored, discoloring, discolors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ They say the COLOR is blue
And the quality pure ♪
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Yeah, you keep talking like that,
you're gonna make COLOR guard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
What's your COLOR?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
What-what COLOR are my eyes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Perhaps we can assign
a COLOR to lonely.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Sindhi Dictionary: color
Meaning and definitions of color, translation in Sindhi
language for color with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of color in Sindhi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'color'
What color means in Sindhi, color meaning
in Sindhi, color
definition, examples and pronunciation
of color in Sindhi language.